Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SGW - Shed Garage Workshop

We have finally (almost) finished the SGW. 
If you are wondering why it is called SGW it is because my boyfriend says it is a garage (even though only a smart car could fit) and I call it a shed; and we both agree it is a workshop. So I dubbed it SGW to be a peacemaker.
We finished painting the outside walls and trim this week. The inside is unfinished, but that will come in time.
I think this is a major accomplishment for my sweetie. He, with family help, built this shed from scratch. I am so impressed and proud of him. Here are some pictures to show the transformation:







Quite an endeavor, don't you agree? I helped a bit...


... and then I decided this was not my thing. I prefer crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you a lot for providing individuals with such a memorable chance to read articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My incredibly long internet look up has at the end been rewarded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to search out so many useful information here in the post, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete