Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Show Your Support

Do you like my blog? Would you like to show your support in an easy, non-monetary way? I will show you how. On the left side of my blog there are several buttons for your convenience.
The first one is my favorite because it is public support of my blog. The "Followers" button is blue and says "Join this site." When you click it you can choose whether to follow the blog privately or publicly. I prefer public because it is a sign of support. The only thing is you need to have a gmail account to be a follower.


If you do not have a gmail account and do not feel like making one, you can always subscribe. I'm not sure what the limitations are for this one.


Another way to show support is to share my blog with your friends through Facebook or Twitter. I put my new posts on Facebook but I only have so many friends. If you have any friends who you think may be interested in my blog, share it!


If none of these options appeal to you, you can always follow my blog through email. This is a private way to follow and no one will know, not even me.


If you are interested in knowing how many people visit my blog just look at the "Total Pageviews."


The more you click, the higher the number! Showing support is so easy!

3 comments:

  1. “I hope everyone can show his support.” However, in order not to upset the ladies, you can just as easily say I support you.
    You want to immediately show your colleague that you support her idea.I will share your blog with everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also if you are unaware of the other features of Fubo tv then let us tell you that Fubo tv does not charge any extra charges for any of its updates or application support.
    FUBO.tv/Connect
    FUBO tv Connect

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I from the beginning remarked I appear to have tapped on the - Notify me when new remarks are added-checkbox and eventually each time a remark is added I get 4 messages with totally a relative remark. There ought to be a certain arrangement you can discard me from that assistance? Credit!updates

    ReplyDelete