Friday, February 10, 2012

Butterfly Card


I am going to a craft fair in March which includes a Card Swap so I have been working on my card making skills. This card was inspired by a conversation with a recruiter yesterday that went pretty well. I am sending her this card as a thanks. The butterfly stamps I bought a couple months ago and forgot about them. This card turned out so cute and I am really happy with it. I hope you love it too!

To make this card you need a bunch of tools, but it was pretty simple. The butterfly is embossed with silver sparkle powder over white ink. Each wavy stripe on the card was cut out with wavy scissors and then glued on top of each other. The ribbon was attached on top. The last detail was the pearl on top. I absolutely *love* pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment