Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Blog Design and Name :D

Hello friends (and family)! I have decided to update my blog and create something more visually in tune with me today. I started this blog on a whim to create something fun to take up time and to share my crafts with other people.
Now I feel like my blog is past it's adolescent stage and needs a more polished look. I really hope you like the new design and the new name! Please tell me what you think. If you have any trouble accessing any of my old posts, leave me a message so I can help you re-find them. Thank you for supporting me!

*The blog link is the same even though the name has changed. It turns out that changing the domain link is a lot harder than I thought. So, until I can figure out how to change the domain without losing all my work, the domain will stay the same. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome! nice job Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look!! You really cleaned it up quite nicely :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. names of organizations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. unique business names

    ReplyDelete